Monday, March 29, 2010
Disconnecting to Reconnect correctly...
A few days ago my facebook status was " sometimes u have to disconnect to reconnect". Im happy to say that today I have started the process. Im currently letting go of all the nonsense in my life... so that I can make it. I cant even say I didnt see it coming. I believe I closed my eyes and attempted to do this blind love thing and enough is enough. It doesnt make sense to love blindly...U find urself hurt for no apparent reason. Too funny. Well Im definately not crying over this mess any more. Im gonna move on and learn from EVERYTHING I've experienced. Finally Im free. So its time for Faith to exist again, becuz honestly Im not sure who this person is that I have become. I look in the mirror and I dont see Faith Renea Newborn anymore. I have changed and I cant say its all for the good. I see scares that shouldnt even be there I see what loving someone with all of u does especially when its not returned. anywho... im done cant continue in this way. In the words of Keri Hilson, "Sometimes Love comes around and it knocks u down, just get back up when it knocks u down." well Im getting up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment