Tuesday, March 16, 2010

3.15.10

Well 3/15/10 ended up being a day I will probaly never forget. After my doctors appointment I found out that in a few months my life will never be the same. How am I feeling right now? well Im not sure I know so much how or what Im feeling. Fear, nervous, anxious, excited are just a few words that come to mind however I find it rather difficult to put an accurate emotion or feeling on it. Anyways Im not stupid, Im still in the green area. I dont know what to think or feel at this point. Im just going to sit back, relax and wait.... wait for my reality to hit me, wait for my life to change, slowly but surely, before my eyes. Im just gonna wait for mister to get it together. Im gonna wait for reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment